Dr. Marv is the first physician in California to be Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology in addition to being a Diplomate of the American Board of Integrative Medicine.
He is currently only one of two Integrative Gastroenterologists in the United States to carry all three of these endorsements!
Background & Training
- Voluntary Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Family Medicine and Public Health, University of California, San Diego
- Previously Clinical Assistant Professor at UCLA
- Previously Assistant Professor of Medicine and Associate Director of Gastroenterology at Howard County for Johns Hopkins University
- Integrative Medicine Fellowship: Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, Tuscon, AZ
- Gastroenterology/Hepatology Fellowship: Scripps Clinic, La Jolla, CA
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Medical School (MD): Medical College of Virginia at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Undergraduate: George Mason University, Fairfax, VA